77-885 Practice Test
MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2010
- 60 practice exam questions
- Practice tests map to Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives
- Utlize the testing and a training mode on each question
- GMetrix single user 1 year license application available on your computer
Purchase Practice Test
Kaplan SelfTest has partnered with GMetrix to bring you exam-focused training to help you be successful in passing your MOS 2010 exams. The MOS 2010 practice test products map directly to exam objectives and offer in-application test experience so you're fully prepared to pass your Office 2010 exam.
Candidates for this exam should be able to create, modify, and extemd functionality of basic database objects, including tables, queries, forms, and reports using Microsoft Access 2010.
Because this product helps you prepare for a Microsoft Office 2010 exam, you must have a full install of Microsoft Office 2010 in order to access these study materials.
Important Test Information and Objectives
Before taking the exam, you should be proficient in the following job skills:
- Managing the Access Environment
- Building Tables
- Building Forms
- Creating and Managing Queries
- Designing Reports