77-881 Practice Test
MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010
- 100+ practice exam questions
- Practice tests map to Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives
- Utlize the testing and a training mode on each question
- GMetrix single user 1 year license application available on your computer
Purchase Practice Test
Kaplan SelfTest has partnered with GMetrix to bring you exam-focused training to help you be successful in passing your MOS 2010 exams. The MOS 2010 practice test products map directly to exam objectives and offer in-application test experience so you're fully prepared to pass your Office 2010 exam.
Candidates for this exam should be familiar with and know how to use at least 80% of the features and capabilities of Microsoft Office Word 2010 and might have experience with previous versions of Microsoft Office Word.This exam is performance-based and requires individuals to perform a series of tasks using Microsoft Word version 2010.
Because this product helps you prepare for a Microsoft Word 2010 exam, you must have a full install of Microsoft Office 2010 in order to access these study materials.
Important Test Information and Objectives
This certification test measures your ability to create and manage documents to meet business needs by using the depth and breadth of features in Microsoft Office Word 2010. Before taking the exam, you should be proficient in the following job skills:
- Sharing and Maintaining Documents
- Formatting Content
- Applying Page Layout and Reusable Content
- Including Illustrations and Graphics
- Proofreading Documents
- Applying References and Hyperlinks
- Performing Mail Merge Operations