70-667 Practice Test
TS: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010, Configuring
- 129 and 22 extended matching questions simulating vendor test questions
- 193 complimentary flash cards
- Detailed explanations for correct/incorrect answers help you grasp underlying concepts
- Comprehensive score report helps you focus your study efforts
Purchase Practice Test
Candidates for this exam typically have more than one year of experience configuring SharePoint and related technologies, including Internet Information Services (IIS), Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services. In addition this exam will assume that the candidate is an administrator involved in SharePoint installation, configuration, and maintenance; experienced in deployment and management of SharePoint architectures and solutions; proficient in IIS 7.0, DNS, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher, and infrastructure and security of Windows Server 2008. Candidate also has experience with business operations for IT including data backup, restoration, and high availability as well as PowerShell 2.0 and command-line administration.
This exam has been updated to include the most current Office 365 updates for SharePoint 2010.
Important Exam Information and Objectives
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010:
- Install and Configure a SharePoint Environment
- Manage a SharePoint Environment
- Deploy/Manage Applications
- Maintain a SharePoint Environment