70-412 Practice Test
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2
- 143 questions simulating vendor test questions
- 388 complimentary flash cards
- Detailed explanations for correct/incorrect answers help you grasp underlying concepts
- Comprehensive score report helps you focus your study efforts
- 3 year license
Purchase Practice Test
The 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services exam is the third of three exams required to achieve MCSA designation and counts as credit towards MCSE designation. The practice test now includes R2 topic coverage.
Important Exam Information and Objectives: The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage options
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure network services
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configure identity and access solutions
Find more information about the Microsoft 70-412 exam.