70-411 Practice Test
Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
- 137 questions simulating vendor test questions
- 270 complimentary flash cards
- Detailed explanations for correct/incorrect answers help you grasp underlying concepts
- Comprehensive score report helps you focus your study efforts
- 3 year license
Purchase Practice Test
The 70-411 R2 Administering Windows Server 2012 is the second of three exams required to achieve MCSA designation and counts as credit towards MCSE designation.
Important Exam Information and Objectives: The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
- Deploy, manage, and maintain servers
- Configure file and print services
- Configure network services and access
- Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
- Configure and manage Active Directory
- Configure and manage Group Policy
Find more information about the Microsoft 70-411 exam.