CCNA Simulator to Prepare for Exams
Kaplan SelfTest has partnered with Gambit Communications to introduce the CCNA Network Simulator. Gambit's MIMIC Virtual Lab Cloud creates a real world lab environment with a network of Cisco Routers and Switches. The CCNA Simulator provides a safe environment to practice without having to worry about bringing down the equipment/network and affecting other users. This 120-day access to lab scenarios contains simulations have been customized by Kaplan IT Learning to provide you with scenarios to help you when studying for the CCNA exam. This is a virtual product.
The CCNA Simulator:
- Helps beginners interested in familiarizing themselves with the complex environment and intermediate or expert users looking to sharpen their skills and move to a higher level.
- Offers hands-on learning experience without having to buy expensive equipment.
- Gives network engineers the ability to practice for CCNA and other certifications instead of just reading instructions.
- Enables training organizations to supply a Virtual lab to students with the classroom training or e-learning courses.
- Lets users interact with Routers and Switches, just like with real devices.
- Includes many exercises and tutorials, including device and lab operations.
Click here to shop for the CCNA Simulator.
CCNA Simulator Browser Requirements
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and newer
- Firefox 3 and newer
- Opera 10.10 and newer
On certain browsers, the default configuration is too restrictive to allow advanced features of the Cloud GUI. Once you access your lab, the welcome screen alerts you to any changes you have to make for your browser.
The GUI uses a Java applet by default to Telnet into the devices in the pod. Normally your browser has the Java plugin already installed. You may have to install it if you want to use the Telnet applet. Otherwise you can use any Telnet client you wish.