77-883 Practice Test
MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
- 60 practice exam questions
- GMetrix application available on your home computer
- License available through GMetrix website
Purchase Practice Test
Kaplan SelfTest has partnered with GMetrix to bring you exam-focused training to help you be successful in passing your MOS 2010 exams. The MOS 2010 practice test products map directly to exam objectives and offer in-application test experience so you're fully prepared to pass your Office 2010 exam.
Candidates for this exam are students or workers who are able to use Microsoft PowerPoint at the feature and functionality level.
Because this product helps you prepare for a Microsoft Office 2010 exam, you must have a full install of Microsoft Office 2010 in order to access these study materials.
Important Test Information and Objectives
Before taking the exam, you should be proficient in the following job skills:
- Managing the PowerPoint Environment
- Creating a Slide Presentation
- Working with Graphical and Multimedia Elements
- Creating Charts and Tables
- Applying Transitions and Animations
- Collaborating on Presentations
- Preparing Presentations for Delivery
- Delivering Presentations